Do you want to know how your Cirrus stands, what's its story, what maintenance has been done since delivery?... or do you want to have an accurate valuation of the pre-owned aircraft you wish to purchase?
This program has been specially created for you by Cirrus Aircraft!
The prebuy inspection includes:
- Engine and propeller inspection (including compression, oil test)
- Landing gear and brakes inspection
- Exterior inspection (fuselage, empennage, wings, rudder)
- Interior trim inspection
- Instrument panel and avionics inspection
- Windscreen and windows inspection
- Log books research - Service Bulletins - Airworthiness Directives
- Avionics software check
- Life limits inspection
- Flight test
Different workers will fullfill this inspection : technician, airworthiness consultant, pilot, seller… Each one has been trained by the manufacturer.
A full report with be issued at the end of the inspection as well as an accurate quotation of the inspected aircraft.